Keep your hands busy with the anti-stress Fidget Cube! An addictive, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus. Are you stressed out, anxious or cannot just keep your hands from moving? Our Fidget Cube is perfect for kids and adults with ADD, ADHD, OCD, or autism as it stimulates the brain of the fidgeter to focus on the task at hand. Fidget at work, in class, and at home in style. Even if you don’t suffer from fidgety fingers, these are great tools to relax with while sitting at a desk or anywhere you have a free hand. Fidget Cubes are sensory toys that can help a restless child or adult to kill anxiety, boredom, and increase focus.
- Durable: Unlike the cheaper versions that get broken in days, you can fidget with this cube without fear of destroying it, as our fidget cube is made of extra durable non-plastic silicon. It is sturdy and safe for both kids and adults alike.
- Perfect Gift: This is the perfect gift for children and adults with high energy, high stress, high anxiety levels, Autism, ADHD, ADD, OCD, etc. Great idea for a gift to some friend who can’t keep their fingers still
- Professional Design: Worried about loud clicking sounds? Our high-quality desk toy is professionally designed for discrete use in your workplace or classroom without disturbing others. Specifically design for people who can’t keep their fingers still, and whether you’re a clicker, a flicker, a roller or a spinner.
Features of our Fidget Cube: 6 Side With 7 Different Stress Relieving Features.
- Spin: A dial that you can gently and smoothly spin clockwise and counter-clockwise. The spinning circle does not get stuck unlike the cheap versions offered by other sellers.
- Switch: The “light switch” clicks smoothly, is very satisfying and has a little insignificant sound when pressed gently and more of a light switch sound when pressed quickly.
- Buttons: The buttons are made of silicon and push in very well. 3 buttons have an audible click sound to simulate a pen and 2 are mute if you don’t want to disturb others.
- Joystick: The joystick glides gently back and forth for a satisfying thumb exercise and unlike cheaper versions, ours bounces back in place quickly.
- Breathe: A depression on one side to simulate rubbing a worry stone. The “worry stone” side is quite smooth and feels nice to rubs and helps reduce anxiety.
- Roll: Comprised of 3 gears and a metal roller ball that you can spin and roll your fingers over. The gears and metal ball spin very smoothly with little noise. The metal ball is also clickable with little sound.