The Dual Lightning Adapter comes with an upgraded decoding chip that creates crystal clear audio in your headphones (up to 48 KHz and 24-bit audio output) and fast charging for your iPhone 7 / 7 plus, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, or iPhone X. It also enables data transfer and syncing between your iPhone and other Apple devices.
IMPORTANT NOTE: First plug your headphones into adapter, then connect with iPhone. Reversed steps could cause the adapter not to function correctly. Please refer to User Guide on retail box for details.
- Two Lightning Input Ports: charge & listen to music at the same time.
- Music & Calls While Charging: Designed for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X, Dual Lightning splitter allows you to use Lightning headphones to listen to music or take calls while charging at the same time. Up to 2.1A power input, charging speed is as it should be.
- Data Sync: you can still enjoy music with the headset with a Lightning port while transmitting data.
- Perfect with All Headphones: Supports microphone and remote on Apple Lightning Headphones. Also supports Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter.
- High Fidelity Sound: Up to 48 KHz and 24-bit audio output, keep your original headphone sound quality.
- Decoding Chip: Upgraded decoding chip allows for simultaneous + rapid transfer of data, crystal clear music listening, mic control, and efficient 2.1A charging.
- Supports: Full series of Apple Lightning products with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 10.3, iOS 11 or higher.
- Y Splitter: Lightning male to Dual Lightning female
|Audio + Charge||Yes||Yes|
|Audio + Sync||Yes||No|
|Charge + Sync||Yes||No|
|Audio + Audio||No||No|
|Charge + Charge||No||No|
|Sync + Sync||No||No|